Sunday, October 17, 2010

Typischer Deutsche Essen

Breakfast: Deli meat sandwhiches with coffee/orange juice. I usually have Müsli with milk (Granola basically)


Lunch: Main meal, Meat with gravy or cheese sauce, vegetables or salad, pudding, and a roll. I find it generally resembles dinner at home. It’s super cheap at the cafeteria so I by it and it ensures I get some veggies every day.


My Evening goes as follows

Evening meal 1 at 4:30: Deli Sandwhich

Evening meal 2 at 8:00: Spaghetti or a roll with sausage


I think Germans usually just have some bread and cheese and maybe coffee at some point.


Since I’m with lots of exchange students I’ve also experienced Turkish Soup, British Cake, French Kish Lorraine, Italian Bolognese, Russian Crepes, and Swiss Chocolate...


Eating is great!

No comments: