Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quotes from a Pastor

I was at a conference this weekend at my church. I learned a lot of really awesome things and serious things but here is where I share with you the sillier things:

[-] "I look like I'm leading worship by myself, but actually it's me, my guitar, and 2 angels; my personal angel and the worship angel."

[-] "When the Bible says newly born (the German version of 'born again'), it's not like a new car. In the greek it's like a new Jumbo Jet (since they had those at the time)"

[-] "The Holy Spirit is a person, not a slime."

[-] "There are 3 things we never prophesy about. Those are: births, deaths, and marriages."

[-] "Every person is a blessing. For some it's a blessing when they come, and with others it's a blessing to have them leave."

I tagged this as poetry because it's that beautiful.

- peace!

No comments: