Monday, March 1, 2010

Phoenix Day 2


So here is the sun of day 2 from the bus on the way to see Microchip, which happened to be a very boring company to see I think. We did get to wear bunny suits in the clean room which is probably an important life experience but not something I want to do again. I now have a beautiful Microchip t-shirt. If anyone wants it speak up?




So after visiting an Industrial Design firm (juggernaut design, which was awesome and I want to co-op there. Real chill place with 6 industrial designers and 6 mechanical engineers in a small makeshift shop but doing a lot of cool stuff and it's in phoenix which I've decided is beautiful if nothing else... anyway i'll finish my sentence) Will and I ran a couple miles into the wilderness and ended up on top of this mountain. It always seemed like it was just over the next hill and then it was always a lot farther than that but it was worth it when we got there. I am certain though that I won't be able to walk tomorrow. This is just one of the sweet pics I took from it.

This last one gives Will on the side of the mountain. It was hard to capture the whole mountain in a pic so we'll settle with that. Ok, until tomorrrow, I need to sleep... Up at 5:45 to visit more companies.

5 comments:

Prisca Berea said...

cool cools
That top picture is schaweeeet

What is that table type thing? in the middle picture?

liz said...

that's a beautiful sky there.

alene said...

ah so exciting ryan. i'm real glad we bleached the rattail before you went, now you can make a super awesome impression and never be forgotten. go get some coops man. kinda kidding, but sweet that you liked that company. sweet that you got free stuff. sweet that you have more places to visit. so jeal that it's so beautiful there, but glad you're getting to enjoy it. the end.

Unknown said...

Way to insert a parenthetical paragraph in a sentence. I salute your technically correct but horrendously abusive grammar.

R N W said...

Prisca: that there was a pavilion.
Liz: yep it's beautiful and the camera hardly captures the color (I need photoshop)
Ali: I need to get a picture of the rattail up, and did you say "so jeal"?
Ed: that's what I love about blogging