Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey Look!

So I've been drawing a good bit of attention around Erlangen in the past month and thought I'd mention it here.  So longboards aren't particularly common here.  They have skateboards, but most people notice that mine is different as I cruise gracefully through the streets, quietly, quickly, and smoothly.  Little kids turn point and stare quite often, or sometimes the other way around, the parent points me out to their small child.  It makes me grin.  Longboarding is fun, and it looks fun.  That's how I got hooked myself.  Maybe I'm inspiring lot's of young Germans to pick up longboarding.
Make it through the first 30 seconds, turn on your speakers, sit back.  Enjoy it.  Pleasant. 

1 comment:

stfamily said...

Thanks, Ryan, I enjoyed that--and thanks for the surprise at the end! Humility is a good thing.