Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bad Shoes I

So I've been doing a good bit of shoe shopping and having quite the time at it. I need brown dress shoes to match my suit... anyways, obviously name brand quality stuff is expensive, but you would think that off brands would be able to produce lower quality but good looking shoes. Unfortunately that's not the case. Cheap shoes are cheap because the people designing them have no idea what their doing. These shoes were on sale for $15 because they are black and white fake crocodile skin! Who would actually buy that wanting to look good/dressed up? Knowing what I know now about how long and tedious the design process is from experience this summer, how did these make it to the shelf without 1 person stopping and pointing out the hideousness?
- ok I'm done -

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At first I thought they were soccer cleats, then I saw the sole.

You should buy a pair and wear them with your red pants.

Joel Witwer said...

ok, I'm not even joking, I want those!
I've been looking for a ridiculous pair like that for a long time now! Also, if that is the box for them beneath and they are really size 15, I want you to go back, buy them for me and I'll pay you back!!!!!!!