Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Learning from Mistakes...

You know those times when you try and blow snow off a car and it comes back in your face? You feel silly. Those times when you blow sand off something and it gets in your eyes. You’re irritated. Then there are those times when you are cleaning your penguin pepper dispenser of the fine pepper dust accumulated in the dispenser... If asked what pepper spray is made from I would probably guess peppers but I’ve never had reason to think about that before. It turns out it’s from cayenne peppers and not black pepper. So yeah, maybe my pepper dispenser has a cupped portion that I blew on. I shut my eyes a bit late and realized that black pepper would make great pepper spray as well. Couldn’t really see for about 10 minutes and my eye felt rather warm for a while after that... =P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought there would be something deep here. Now I just have something to make fun of you for... :P