Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beginning the Adventure

So it's off to a bumpy start. Initially the plan was to take off Monday at lunch time via Newark, NJ. The hurricane though has stopped that plan in its tracks and canceled my flight. Now it's just calling the airline over and over and over and over again. Lines are busy though so we'll see what happens later I reckon. Maybe by 3am the lines will be chill enough for me to get in and figure out what's going on.

I do think this is good for me though. I've always been one to have all my ducks in a row before moving. This trip though involves a lot of details outside of my control. It's amazing how a storm can pull everything out of what I can do on my own strength. "God's got the whole world in his hands," has been God's word to me today though and I'd like to walk as if I really believed that. I suppose I don't really have a choice anyway so I might as well.

Hopefully my next entry will be from Germany! later skaters,

No comments: