Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer is ahead.

It's been a few months since I've posted. I left all of you hanging somewhere in the middle of Europe. Once I rejoined everyone I figured we'd just talk about it in person. I got too busy with enjoying everything to think about documenting it. I had a delightful quarter all in all. I had three new flatmates who were terrific, I lead worship along with another good friend at InterVarsity, I was recognized by PUMA as a good candidate for a footwear development position they have open (still in process), I learned an absurd amount of engineering and... point being, I had always figured when I stopped observing life and got lost in the craziness, I would stop blogging, but that wasn't true this time. I didn't want to waste a second. Now I'm on break with time to reflect more and write more.

This break, I'm at home mostly. I just got into rock climbing at RIT, but I can't do that here so I'm returning to my old love of tree climbing. The picture above is from a tree in our back yard that I've never climbed before. It's challenging and fun with a beautiful view from the top, over our house (you can just barely make out our roof at the bottom of the frame), across the valley, and to the sunset beyond. I think I'll post a handful of these this break.

I like life.

No comments: