Monday, February 14, 2011

Wrapping Up (Part I)

Well here we can see all my bags. The 3 stacked are what I brought initialy for the 5 month stay. The black book bag is what I‘m taking to travel Europe for 2 weeks.


Note Bene: Everything in the black back will fit somewhere within the other 3 when I fly across the ocean.


Anyways, point being that I‘m getting better at packing light. The thing that made the biggest difference in that direction is that I'm only bringing the shoes on my feet and not any others. I may live to regret that once the rain starts falling...

This other picture here is with 3 of my flatmates. From left to right that is Valerie, Sebastian, and Franziska. The first 2 are German and the latter is Swiss. I have a little memory book some friends gave me for Christmas. I told everyone that I would forget about them upon going home if they didn‘t write in the book. My flatmates panicked and made a whole collage to make sure I didn‘t forget them. They cut out pictures from the newspaper to represent each of them. You can see the man in the middle with the burret is supposed to represent Charlène. She was absent (flying to Sweden) so she didn‘t get to pick. She‘s french so the picture is a good fit though =)


I move out of my apartment in 1 hour!

I‘m not sure if I‘ll blog while I‘m traveling but I‘ll be sure to fill you all in eventually.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can tell Charlene I don't think the man in the beret looks anything like her. :)